Computers & Technology
The Beaverdale Public Library has 6 computers available for registered patrons to use. Headsets are available. Patrons are able to bring in their own flash drives to save information.
Prints and Copies:
Black and White: $0.10 per page plus tax.
Color Copies: $1.00 per page plus tax.
$1.00 for first page and $.75 for each additional copy, plus tax.
Computer Use Rules
- You must sign in at the librarian’s desk before using computers.
- No food or drinks allowed in the library at any time.
- No profanity.
- One person at the computer at a time.
- No inappropriate or pornographic material on computers.
- Noise and voices must be kept at a minimum!
Patrons may be asked to leave and may have additional computer use privileges revoked if they are unable to comply with the computer use policy.