The Cambria County Library will be temporarily returning to curbside and virtual services only on November 30. This decision was made with the highest regard for patron and staff safety. Our aim is to return to offering in-person services in mid-January if it is safe for our patrons and staff.
Although patrons will not be permitted inside the building for a temporary period, we will continue to provide valuable, modified services that can be accessed from outside of the building, online, or by phone:
- Extended hours for Curbside Pickup: Books, movies, and other items can be placed on hold by visiting our Online Catalog or by calling the library at (814) 536-5131 and pressing Option 1. Pickup will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Free WiFi: Our WiFi service extends to the parking lot and on-street parking.
- Reference Services:
- By Phone: Our Reference department is available to answer calls by phone from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday and Call (814) 536-5131, extension 212.
- By Chat: Chat with a Librarian is a nation-wide chat system that provides access to reference librarians 24/7.
- Ebooks and eAudiobooks: Thousands of titles are available for checkout on our cloudLibrary app.
- Homework Help and more: Visit our Digital Resources page to access our online databases.
- Online Storytimes: Visit our YouTube channel to find a current collection of storytimes.
- Digital Library Cards: Cambria County residents that do not have a library card can apply for a digital card online in order to utilize our online resources and curbside service.
This temporary period of modified services represents an effort to continue serving our community, while prioritizing the safety of our staff and patrons. For questions or concerns, please contact the Cambria County Library at (814) 536-5131,email@example.com, or visit us at cclsys.org.