Computers & Technology
The Northern Cambria Public Library has 5 computers and two iPads available for use inside the library. Headsets are available upon request. Patrons will need to provide flashdrives or other media if they need to save material from a computer at the library.
Prints and Copies:
.10 black and white pages, .25 color pages.
$1.00 per page
$1.00 per 8×11 sheet
Using Computers at Northern Cambria Library
- All users must be a registered library patron.
- A one-hour time limit per day applies to all users. Abusers will give up computer privileges if asked to leave the computer and they do not comply.
- You must have your own email account to use email on the library computers. Free email accounts are available through Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- Anyone accessing inappropriate information from the internet will be asked to leave the library and forfeit library privileges. The librarian has the option to turn off computers at any time they deem necessary.
- Do not go into any options to change settings, passwords, etc. Anyone who changes options will not be permitted to use the computers in the future.
- Anyone who is disrupting others in any manner by actions, noise, and cell phones, etc, may be asked to leave the computers.
- No students will be permitted the use of the library computers during school hours, if school is in session. We will not be party to truancy.